Learn to drive with our highly qualified, professional and friendly driving instructors at EZY PZY Driving School Balmain.
With over 20 years experience in the Driver Education industry and with our professionally structured lessons, EZY PZY Driving School has helped thousands of students pass the test first go and become the next generation of safe, confident and skilled drivers on our roads. We offer a vast range of services at affordable prices and our driving lessons are tailored to meet your individual needs and experience.
- Comprehensive driving tuition for students of all ages
- Tailored tuition programmes to suit your individual needs
- Male & female instructors
- Flexible tuition hours, seven days a week
- Door-to-door pick-up
- Driving lessons in automatic or manual vehicles
- Overseas Licence Conversions
- Complete Driving Test Service which include test preparation and test hire
- Multi-lingual instructors who speak English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Arabic and French
- Older Driver Assessments
- General Driver Competency Assessments
We strive to put our students at ease behind the wheel by providing a calm and encouraging atmosphere, while teaching driver safety and building your driving skills which you will take and keep with you for a lifetime, even after you pass your test.
With EZY PZY Driving School rest assured you will get the best driver training available and value for your money.
Balmain is a suburb in the Inner West of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Balmain is located slightly west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of the Municipality of Leichhardt.
Balmain is located on the Balmain peninsula surrounded by Port Jackson, adjacent to the suburbs of Rozelle to the south-west, Birchgrove to the north-west, and Balmain East to the east. Iron Cove sits on the western side of the peninsula, with White Bay on the south-east side and Mort Bay on the north-east side.
Balmain has become established in Australian working-class culture due to being the place where Australian Labor Party formed in 1891 and its social history is of high cultural significance to New South Wales. (excerpt and photo from Wikipedia)
Darling Street Balmain, New South Wales
Map of Balmain